When planning a wedding, you will want everything to be perfect. At Strawberry Fields, we know that attention to detail is critical to ensuring that the wedding reception runs smoothly. The choice of menus is vast and dishes can be made to your individual requirements.
Kingscote Clients will find further details of our services below.
CORPORATE EVENT SERVICE
Strawberry Field is becoming widely known as a reliable provider of top quality cuisine for the corporate market and has considerable experience with all aspects of corporate catering.
Corporate Clients include:
- Barrett Homes
- South Wales Film Commission
- Broughtons Aston Martin
- Broughtons of Cheltenham
- Mercedes Benz
PRIVATE DINING SERVICE:
At a dinner party, the focus is on the style and quality of the food, the way it is served and the ingenuity of the menu. We can prepare all food on our premises, delivering far and wide in our fleet of refrigerated vehicles. Alternatively, we can use your facilities to prepare and serve the menu of your choice, professionally and discreetly, so that you can focus on entertaining your guests.
Strawberry Fields @ Kingscote Barn
Being one of 4 companies able to cater at Kingscote Barn, we know you have a choice. This information is designed to help you make an informed decision on why Strawberry Fields can make your day extra special.
Over many years we have learnt that many Bridal Parties are looking for genuine help and advice on planning their day. Lee Bishop our Front of House Manager is here to help.
Lee joined Strawberry Fields in 1999, and has been an Event Manager since leaving college in 1991. We feel having a main point of contact is important to our Kingscote clients, so Lee looks after them all. From your initial enquiry to the day of your Wedding, he is on hand to help with your planning. Lee would normally meet with you for your planning meeting and food tasting and he is always just a phone call or e-mail away for those last minute questions you might have. From the moment you enquire you will have direct e-mail contact with Lee.
Strawberry Fields also offer a FREE Food Tasting for Kingscote clients before you book our services. As long as you have secured a date for your event at Kingscote Barn then we make no charge for a tasting to help you choose the perfect menu for your day.
Another area that clients want to know about is just what is included in our prices. The easiest way to tell you is to show you. Our menu pack pricing includes the following as standard:
- White table linen as required for your event including white linen napkins. Our linen is supplied to fit Kingscotes tables. i.e. as Kingscote have round tables we only use round cloths on these tables, a small detail but one that gives a finished look.
- All crockery and cutlery required to serve your menu.
- A team of experienced Uniformed Waiting Staff and Chefs to serve your guests.
- A Front of House Manager throughout your day. This is normally Lee Bishop and he will be there to greet you when you arrive and to say goodbye when you depart.
- If required our Front of House Manager can act as your Toastmaster, or assist a member of your party with the making of any announcements.
- An easel for your table plan and Holders for your table number/names.
- Table dressing service, so you and your guests enjoy the day.
- Up to 4 complimentary Highchairs available for use if required.
- Complimentary Cake Stands and Knife.
Drinks are also an area where there are many different options of service for you to choose from:
- Any drinks supplied by us are on a consumption basis. We only charge for what you and your guests actually consume.
- You may choose to supply your own drinks for your daytime reception. We do make a charge per person or per bottle for servicing your drinks. This charge is purely to cover our costs. i.e. Glassware, Staff, Removal of Rubbish. All your drinks would be delivered to our offices and we transport them to Kingscote Barn. Pre-chilling is not available at Kingscote Barn so we do this prior to your event and transport to Kingscote in Refrigerated Vehicles.
- Evening bar service is another area we cover. If you require us to supply a Cash Bar Facility, we can arrange this at no cost to yourselves, or you may wish to supply the drinks for your guests to consume, for this as with our daytime corkage we do make a small charge dependant on numbers to cover our costs.
- All main Wine Merchants will deliver directly to us; if you are arranging drinks yourselves we can take delivery up to 10 days before your event so its one less thing for you to worry about.
One of our 2011 Testimonials:-
Lee & the Team
We wanted to say a HUGE thank you for doing such an amazing job at our wedding, the food and service was second to none.
All our guests are still talking about the food (over 2 months on!) and you really did a fantastic job on organising everything – I felt I could relax and leave everything in your capable hands.
Thanks you again
Rachel & Chris Terrett